Draft advertisement


Feedback

Anniel 

  • From the footage that I have shown which was the rough copy of my advert, what I have done well is that I managed to get a clear shot of the main product itself. 
  • Also, I would need to make sure that I add some graphics at the beginning of the ad
  • I could add some upbeat music 
Changes - 
due to the feedback that I have received, I will consider these feedbacks that I have received, which is to maybe add some music

Richard 

  • I could add in some graphics around the beginning of the ad to ensure that the audience could have an idea of what the actual product is. 
  • add some background music
  • sound effects when he is distracted
  • try and increase the volume off dialogue but decrease when music is played
Changes 
Considering the feedback that I had received, I will add some music in the background, preferably when the chocolate first appears as it is the main focus. However, I will not consider adding graphics at the beginning of the ad as I would want to have a storyline in which the chocolate is found by someone.

Maria
  • Clear narrative
  • Increase the volume of dialogue
  • Add some background music
  • More fast paced
Changes
Looking back at the feedback, I will consider adding background music during the advert when the chocolate appears. However, I will see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Print ad draft