Print ad draft

Richard
- Looks bright and attractive
- has every aspect that a print ad should have
- Too basic 
- Link towards other advertisement

Changes
Due to the feedback that I had received, I will consider keeping the colour scheme as it is the same colour used for the packaging. Also, I will include more things on the print ad, such as more text around it, which would be phrases to describe the chocolate itself.

Maria
- More details on the poster
- Add a shadow onto the flake
- More effects on the Flake image
- Add more information of the campaign

Changes
After the feedback that I had received, I will add some information about the chocolate, such as adding a sentence at the bottom of the poster and having some phrases around the chocolate to describe it. Also, I  will keep the colour scheme of the background to match the colour of the packaging

Comments

Popular posts from this blog