Evaluation of the Pitch

In terms of presenting my pitch, the great thing was the fact that I was able to look at the audience and speak very clearly. Also, when presenting, I mostly stood facing forwards, which conveyed that I knew what I was talking about and that I didn’t need to read anything off the board. However, there were times when I had to face the board when I was changing slides and I had to read a bit off the keywords to know what part that I am talking about. 

If I was to do the pitch again, I would maybe project my voice a bit louder to convey to the audience that I am confident in my idea and that I know that it is a great one. 

In terms of the PowerPoint itself, each slides only had a few words as I am talking about my idea and that I am not reading off the board. The words includes were keywords which presented what point I was talking about e.g. location. Also, I included images on some slides to convey to the audience how each element of the product will look like. An example would be the location that I will use and this was the inside of a house. This was a great idea as the people I was presenting my pitch to had an idea of the scene of the tv advert. 

To improve my pitch, I could give in more details of how I will be able to make the ad look good, such as put a purple and yellow background to match the colour of the package of the chocolate. I could consider  giving more detail of what software I will use, such as the benefits of using it, which would be how it gives many options of how I can lay out each bit of the TV ad, as that will be important in terms of post production of the tv as and the creation of the print ad. 

The things from the pitch that I will be taking into consideration is the things that are commonly seen to be irresistible by people in general, such as a bag of money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Print ad draft