My final idea

Due to the focus group, I have come to the conclusion that the idea that I have chosen is Idea 1. This would be due to how It involves only two people in the ad and the location is where there is a lot of space, considering the fact that there will be a need of social distancing measures that will need to be put in place for the ad. Also, considering the fact that it is a 30 second ad, I am confident on this one as I can input the right music for when the chocolate bar is first shown in the ad. Also, members of the focus has talked about the interest of the two representative being related, in which in this advert, they are siblings. 

Based on what the people in the focus group has said, I have decided to not go any further with my other two ideas. This would be due to how the ideas may be compared to other ads that has used similar ideas, such as the second one in which a man tells his friend not to eat the snack in the fridge. Also, members of the focus group has mentioned about how the chocolate may be presented just as a casual snack and considering that this is a relaunch, I would have needed to make sure that the chocolate was the main attention, and unfortunately, these two ideas wouldn't be suitable for this. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Print ad draft