Explanation of your prior experience of and learning around similar products

In terms of planning and producing work in response to a client brief, I have made an opening sequence to a documentary of my choice which lasted around two minutes. 

I have studied TV show dramas, Luther, and The Sweeney, during GCSE. This would be great in terms of a storyline in the advert. One product that I know includes advertising is Quality Street. This would be the print ad that was used to advertise the product, which included a man in the center sitting down, holding a box of chocolate, and two women who are sitting beside him. This would be helpful for the print ad I will produce.

 From experience, I have used Final Cut Pro for editing my product. I have also used Photoshop. In terms of strength, I would say that I am able to be creative and ensure that it is from my own ideas. However, my weakness would be time management. This would be due to how much goes into post-production. For example, There have been times when producing a product, the deadline had to be delayed at least twice to the point where I got it done on time. 

The areas I would need to develop would be around making sure that the theme is kept throughout the product. For example, if I was to use a certain effect, it should run throughout the whole advert. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Print ad draft